Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beautiful Day

Hey guys!
Today is wonderful. It is soo beautiful outside. To start off my day my church held an Easter egg hunt at the  park and I did face painting. It was so much fun! We had a long line of kids waiting to get their face painted it was awesome!

Here are a couple of pictures from the Easter egg hunt:


 This is only about half of the Easter eggs!


In a little while I will be headed back out for Easter choir practice. I am so blessed to be a part of so many amazing things! We are finally getting some nice weather in Ohio! I hope it stays... 

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."  
I hope that everyone has a fantastic Easter and remember that God did not send His son to judge the world, He sent His son so that the world would be saved through Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com