Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Day

Hey there!

Today I am snowed in! So, I decided to just stay in and write and watch netflix all day! I should probably be working on a research paper right now but I really wanted to share some of my thoughts with you!

My day has been very relaxing and quiet so far. Maybe later I will share some pictures of the snow with you. If you know me, you know that I am not a very big fan of snow but I must say that it looks beautiful! I love when the snow sticks to the trees and everything is just covered in white. But, I am definitely ready for warm weather. In less than a week, I am going to be on spring break! I can't wait to go to Tennessee with my mom! I will make sure to update you with lots of pictures and posts of our adventures.
Last year, we went to Nashville, which was probably the best trip I have ever taken! We went to the Grand Ole' Opry and we shopped. Not to mention we saw Amy Grant at the mall! How cool!
This year will be just as great. I always look forward to going on trips and seeing new things.

This is a picture of my mom and I at a studio where lots of famous singers recorded songs! So cool!

 Here's a picture of us at the country music hall of fame. We had so much fun!!

And here's me, at the country music hall of fame eating lunch! They had such cute little centerpieces for the tables!

I cannot wait to share with you pictures from all of the adventures that are to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com