Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Hey there!

Today is my first day of spring break and not much is going on. But, I have a lot to say today! I finished Love Does by Bob Goff!! Super sad that I finished it! I will probably read it another time through. Today is also a very special day. Today is Good Friday! I can't even explain to you how blessed I feel today. All day long I have been thinking about the song "What Love is This" by Kari Jobe and I'm just overwhelmed. I will post the think in this post so that you can listen to it too. Well, anyways, today its actually sunny in Ohio! Yay!! And it feels amazing outside! It has been so cold here lately that 50 degrees feels like 80 degrees to me. So, I am enjoying the weather and also spring break and being able to sleep in. I am getting really excited because in less than 2 weeks I am going to see Kari Jobe and Chris Tomlin on their Burning Lights tour! I am soo excited. In case you don't know, Kari Jobe is pretty much my biggest role model. She's amazing! So, yes I am very very excited. 

Here's a picture to basically sum up my day:


Here is the link to Kari Jobe's song:

http://youtu.be/tv3E7DhitRU

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com