Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Post On My New Blog!

Yesterday was the first day of spring. And guess what? It was 30 degrees outside! Crazy right? I might just pack up and travel to Hawaii until warm weather arrives! I am determined to stay positive despite this cold weather! I am constantly reminding myself to stay positive. Lately I have been struggling with that. But, that's when God reminds me how blessed I am. In the past year, God has brought so many amazing people into my life and I could not ask for better friends! I truly believe that everyone in my life is there for a reason and they each teach me lessons. As I described in my other blog, I am currently reading the book Love Does by Bob Goff and let me tell you, its AMAZING! Bob Goff inspires me so much! If you have not read that book, go get it! Anyways, in Love Does, he tells about getting the idea to go do something and instead of thinking about it, he just does it! I want to strive to live my life more like that. If I feel inspired to do something great, just go do it! How amazing is that? "So the next time God asks you to do something that is completely inexplicable, something you're sure is a prank because it requires a decision or courage that is way over your pay grade, something that might even save lives, say yes." I don't know about you but, that makes me want to go do something great! I mean, even do something small. I believe that small things can have a big impact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com