Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Why I Started a Blog

Hey guys, I'm up writing again.

Of course...haha 

I just have so much to say today. But, I figured since I started a new blog that I should talk about why I started this blog. 

So, you should know that I am a complete nerd when it comes to reading and writing. I'm a book worm . Yes, a book worm. And I love to journal. Anyways, awhile back I came across a few blogs that were awesome. This might sound cheesy but I honestly just love reading really inspires books or blog posts. So, I decided to start my own blog. I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this but I hope that maybe sometime someone will get that same feeling that I get when I read other blogs. 
I really want to share my adventures with you and tell you about the lessons I learn. Everyday, God teaches me something new. Everyday. And I want to share those lessons with you and hopefully you can learn along with me. 
Ever since I could write, I have loved to journal and just sit down and write about everything. I figured that since I love to journal so much, why not share my thoughts? 

Well tonight, if any of you are feeling down, I wanted to share something with you that makes me smile every time I watch it:

http://youtu.be/l-gQLqv9f4o

"Give the world a reason to dance." Doesn't that just make you want to go out and do something awesome? It does for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com