Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break

Tomorrow morning I leave for Tennessee! I'm soo excited!
One of my very best friends is coming with me.
Anyways, today my mom and I went out for awhile. I got the cutest maxi dress from TJ. maxx!! I am going to bring it for vacation! Yay!! Oh how excited I am to go on vacation tomorrow. I love Tennessee. I love seeing the mountains and all of the cabins. I just hope I'm not too tempted to shop the entire time! This girl loves to shop! I also am hoping that we have some nice weather while we are there because I am dying for some warm weather!  (And also the cute clothes that come along with warm weather). Haha!

So, today in honor of random Wednesday I'm going to do an OOTD!

Chambray top: JcPenny's
Sweater: American Eagle
Necklace: Charming Charlie's 

Today is such a pretty day (even though its not very warm). I finished my packing for Tennessee tomorrow and I am super pumped! Anyways, I am going to start working on my photography while we are in Tennessee and I am also VERY excited about that! So, I will be sure to upload lots and lots of pictures while I am there. In case you don't know, I love photography! (Even though I'm not very good at it). Its a work in progress. I can't wait to share with you all of my pictures as I get better and actually start using my mom's nice camera! Maybe if you guys have any tips you can comment on here and help me out with my growing hobby.

Oh and on another random note, I found a cute quote on pinterest:

I strive to live by this every day. I really want to be inspiring to other people. And I want to be that kind of person that people feel like really has made an impact in their lives. If that makes sense. Well, I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday!

xoxo - Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com