Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Scavenger hunt!

I know I already posted today but I absolutely had to tell you about my night!
Tonight we went on a scavenger hunt! And may I add that we won!! haha
I have the best friends in the entire world! Without a doubt. We ran all over the place! I mean RAN. We did not waste any time at all! It was so much fun. I'm just going to brag on my friends. They are the best. I have always struggled with making/keeping friends because of my shyness. I have the best friends in the entire world.

Here are a few of the pictures:





Yeah, it was a blast!

I always like to add something I've learned in my posts. So, something I've learned recently is that the happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything. So, I'm learning to make the best of everyday. It seems like every time I have a bad day I seem to get all upset or in a bad mood and I mean, I realized there is no reason to be in a bad mood. On my worst days I feel like God  says "Leah, look around you at everything you are blessed with." And that just changes everything.

"God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is faith." 
- Joel 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com