Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Concert & More

Oh, it has been awhile.
I have so much to tell you all about! First, I'll begin by telling you about my obsession with Kari Jobe. She is my role model. So, you can understand my excitement to get to see her live with Chris Tomlin! Yes, I went to a Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe concert on Thursday! It was AMAZING. And I am not exaggerating when I say that. They are both even better live! It was an amazing moment to be at that concert listening to my two favorite singers and there were SO many people there with different faiths and different stories. Oh, and may I add that Kari Jobe sang one of my all time favorite songs of hers!

Kari Jobe singing! Her voice is so beautiful! 


 Chris Tomlin also sounds way better live! 


 And at the end, this was on the big screen! So awesome! 


 Oh, and I bought Kari Jobe's hope bracelet to raise money for the A21 campaign to put an end to human trafficking. So glad to donate to the campaign! And, if you know me, you know I love bracelets and usually have on at least two!


Something I've learned lately: from the words of Kid President:
 "You can cry about it, or you can dance about it." 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com