Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Things I love about fall!

Today's post is not like my usual posts. I want to talk about how much I love fall! The thought sprouted as I was driving and had bright yellow and orange leaves falling on my car. So here you go:

1. The leaves changing color!  This is such a typical thing to say but it really is so beautiful! Especially driving along seeing all the different colors of the trees. Oh, so perfect!
2. Dressing in layers!! Isn't this everyone's favorite? I love when fall colors come out and I get to wear comfy sweaters, boots and boot socks... My absolute favorite kind of clothes. Oh, and I can't forget my favorite clothing item ever... Scarves!



3. Pumpkin spice lattes! And salted caramel hot chocolate from starbucks! I have probably had far too many starbucks drinks in the past month. Gotta love those pumpkin spice lattes.

4. Watching football! I recently found out how much I enjoy watching Ohio State and the Bengals play. Even though I have yet to go to watch a game I love watching it on T.V. 

5. Carving pumpkins and doing fall activities! I love when the whether gets colder and I can carve pumpkins with friends and sit inside and cuddle up with a blanket and watch scary movies. Fall is such a happy time of the year!
P.S. I just finished another Max Lucado book that I read in 5 days! It's called "Fearless." I'll tell you more about it in my next post!
- Lots of love, 
Leah



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com