Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

My mind is all over the place today...isn't it always?! haha
The past few weeks, well the past month really has been crazy busy! First of all, I was in a wedding on the 19th of one of my best friends! Hailey is like a sister to me and I was so happy to be a part of her big day.


She looked SO gorgeous!! (Totally stole this from Brianna) 


One of my best friends Brianna!
'
Brenden, isn't he handsome? :)

On a different note, I came across these verses today and they instantly put a smile on my face:

"The wise counsel God gives when I'm awake is confirmed by my sleeping heart. Day and night I'll stick with God; I've got a good thing and I'm not letting go. I'm happy from the inside out, and from the outside in I'm firmly formed." 
-Psalm 16:7-10

I saved these verses on my phone as a reminder to be joyful. Tonight, I am so thankful to have a reason to be happy. And I'm so thankful to go to sleep knowing that God is going to give me more reasons to be happy tomorrow. Even on my bad days when I tend to overlook the good things, God is still good and that is a perfect reason to be happy everyday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com