Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

I've seen quite a few of these posts lately and felt compelled to do one myself:

1. First off, I have to say I LOVE scarves. I pretty much wear one everyday during the fall/winter. It's an obsession.

2. Go ahead and call me cheesy for this one but I love sunrises/sunsets. I know, so cliche but I just can't help it. This morning when I woke up I noticed that the sky looked pink so I ran outside in my Pjs to take a picture. Go ahead and laugh, I understand.


3. Books! I LOVE to read. If I really like a book I'm reading, I will spend hours at a time lost in my book. Some of my all times favorites would have to be To Kill a Mockingbird and Love Does. Two completely different books, I know Haha!


4. Candles! I currently have been lighting an eggnog candle all the time and it really puts me in the Christmas spirit. I love almost every kind of candle. 


5. Lastly, I had a hard time choosing one thing to put for this because my list could go on forever. So, on a more serious note, I love my time that I have of just listening to worship music and spending time with God. It's so renewing and uplifting. Hillsong United Zion... It doesn't get any better than that. 

So, if anyone would like to comment I have to ask: what is one of your all time favorite things?





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com