Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Favorites!

Hey there! It's been a long time since I have posted anything but I am back now!
I am excited to start blogging again and I promise to post more often now. I have had a lot of exciting things happening lately. For one, I got to help with my best friend's engagement pictures!! It was so much fun! But, it really made me want to get the camera out and start practicing with it so that I can take more pictures myself.

I thought for the start of summer I would share some of my favorites!

1. Anything that smells good. Especially around this time of year I go on this lotion/perfume/candle craze! I know, such a girly thing to do. I can never just walk in bath and body works and look... It just doesn't happen.

2. Finding a really good book to read and not wanting it to end. I just love that feeling! When I read the book Love Does by Bob Goff, I tried to read it slow so that it would never end but sadly, I just couldn't put it down. P.S. If you haven't read that yet, go get it... Right now!

3. Music. I listen to a large variety of music depending on my mood. I love happy music though that I can just dance to.

4. Bargains! Oh this is a huge one! You will hardly ever see me buy something full price! I get EVERYTHING on sale. T.J.Maxx is the best store ever for that! Especially if I can buy shoes/purses on sale, I am one happy girl.

5. Taking pictures. Oh my, I take countless pictures of the sky in the morning/evening. It's kind of embarrassing! But, I never like to miss out on anything so I take lots of pictures to remember even small things.

Another extremely exciting thing that has happened recently is I got my bridesmaid's dress! Yes! I was soo happy about that. I am so blessed to be a part of the wedding!
I have had a lot of worries lately but I know that God has everything under control! My best friend made a really good point she said "I don't know why I always worry about things when God always works things together for my good and it always works out." How true is that? Just think about it!

So I always do this at the end of each of my posts, I have a reminder to myself and hopefully it inspires anyone who may read this!


Take time to just look around and simply enjoy life! Everyday is a gift from God and I sometimes take it for granted! I need to remind myself to stop and just acknowledge how much I really am blessed with!

P.S. I would really like some advice for my blog! If you have any advice you can email me at horsegirllrk@aol.com (I need a new email name) or you can comment on this post!

xoxo - Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com