Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Since its a rainy Monday...

Since its a rainy Monday I want to give some joy and sunshine to everyone's day.
I am currently listening to Hillsong United Zion on repeat. All day. I have been reading and catching up on some devotionals today and I figured I would share some inspiration on this gloomy day. First off, I am reading two books right now (crazy, I know). But, one of them I highly recommend it is called "A Story of God and All of Us" by Roma Downey and Mark Burnett. It's based off of the TV ministries "The Bible" which is a great show by the way.
Anyways, I hope your Monday is not too terrible! I have been enjoying relaxing and getting some reading done inside today while its raining. But, I put down my books and started to listening to Hillsong Zion. Let me tell you, it's SO good. If you haven't listened to it...go do it right now!
I know this post has been a little random and I've jumped around quite a bit but here's my inspiration for you:

Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure remember to whom you belong. You belong to a loving and forgiving God. No matter what you are going through today, God is there knocking on your door asking you to open up and speak to Him. All you have to do is have faith. From personal experience, I find this very helpful and inspiring. 

My heart is filled with so much joy and peace on this rainy afternoon! I hope yours is too! 

"You are precious in my eyes and honored and I love you." 
- Isaiah 43:4


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com